08 March, 2009

Live Music Archive....!!!!

Hey all you lovely readers! The sun is shining in my part of the world, and I thought I would take this moment to share a little link that was passed on to me by my blogging buddy Sean:

The Live Music Archive is a wonderful source for amazing (and free) recordings of concerts by your favorite artists.

Here is a little preview of the bands whose shows can be found on the site:

Jason Mraz

Kimya Dawson

Tegan and Sara

Cowboy Junkies

Against Me!

Andrew Bird

Apollo Sunshine

Beirut

Ben Kweller

Billy Bragg

Blind Melon

...if I kept writing the bands like this, then I could really type all day long.

Here's a show performed by Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra in 2003:



Track List
Intro
My Lady Frustration
Talk-a-Tif
Pay Back Africa
Big Man
Sister
Excuse-o / Who No Know Go Know
Untitled (Vic In Ethiopia)
MTTT (Mother Tucker Tick Tock)
Government Magic > Indictment
Music How We Sit

No comments: