18 January, 2006

Vampire playlist

Yeah, so I just read this sweet book by Robin McKinley called Sunshine. It's all about vampires and the supernatural and kinda pulls apart the whole idea of good and evil and in between. The main character Sunshine ends up falling in love with a vampire and he sort of falls in love with her too. So I've been thinking a lot about Vampires and stakes and coffins, etc. I don't really believe in vampires, but if they did exist I think this is the kind of music they'd listen to:

"Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana
"Crown of Love" by Arcade Fire
"The Man Without Fear" by Drowning Pool & Rob Zombie
"Stained Silver" by Cave In
"Lost in the Supermarket" by the Clash
"The Suffering" by Coheed & Cambria
"Zombie" by the Cranberries
"Lovesong" by the Cure
"Going Under" by Evanescence
"Absurd (White Wash Edit)" by Fluke
"Everlong" by Foo Fighters
"Thirteen" by Johnny Cash
"Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin
"Extreme Ways" by Moby
"Helena" by My Chemical Romance
"Hey Hey My My (Into the Black)" by Neil Young

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, maybe i am being to obviuos but here is my list
Echo and the Bunnymen - Bedbugs & Ballyhoo
bauhaus - bela lugosi is dead
Season of the Witch Donovan
Echo And The Bunnymen - People Are Strange
Spirit In the Sky Doctor & The Medics
Blue Oyster Cult - Dont Fear the Reaper
The Killing Moon Echo And The Bunnyman
The Blasters / Dark Night
Sympathy For The Devil Rolling Stones
Satan Said Dance Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Red Right Hand Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Paint it Black Rolling Stones