03 January, 2006

New Year!

HAPPY 2006!!!!

So, yes I know it's been 3 days since it became the New Year, but I was busy doing New Year's things.

Surprising news of the New Year:

Weathermen are wrong (why is this surprising? I don't know. Yet we continue to plan our lives around false forecasts.)

The new Strokes album doesn't suck. It's not really my thing, but it doesn't suck like I thought it would. Given the suckiness (IMHO) of their last two albums this is probably one of the most surprising surprises of the New Year.

I still like the Spice Girls. I know, slightly lame since I listened to them when I was (what?) eight. Their music isn't bad, it's kinda catchy. Almost makes me wish I hadn't thrown away their albums....almost....

Anyway here are all the confessions of the New Year you guys need to hear. I hope you had an excellent celebration (even the lurkers.)

No comments: